There are many reasons why you might want to live at Isle of Palms: it has beautiful beaches, a number of golf courses, a marina and loads of shopping and eateries. And it’s only located twelve miles from downtown Charleston.
Homes at Isle of Palms
Whether you’re just looking for a time share or your own place at Isle of Palms, we have the right property for you. Isle of Palms real estate consists of beautifully constructed homes in different styles with spectacular beach views and a number of conveniences. Whether you’re looking for something from a particular architectural period or something more modern with lots of space and light, you can find a house that suits your specifications at Isle of Palms.
Events Hosted at Isle of Palms
Not only will you have access to beaches and golf courses but Isle of Palms also boasts a number of cultural events and activities.
- In February, Charleston hosts the Lowcountry Blues Bash, and some of the events in this festival are held at Isle of Palms.
- In June, there’s the Piccolo Spoleto Sand Sculpting Contest where you’ll see some spectacular, ornate entries.
- In July, there’s a 5k beach run that experienced runners as well as those who just want to spend more time on the beach will enjoy.
- You can’t forget the 4th of July fireworks either that hold the residents of Isle of Palms spellbound. Children in particular will be amazed and delighted by the wonderful display.
- Around Christmastime, there’s the annual tree lighting, a time-honored tradition, as well as face painting and a Santa Claus to warm every heart.
So if you’re looking for more reasons to buy a property on the Isle of Palms, you needn’t wait any longer. There’s a property here that will suit your specifications as well as an activity that will keep you happily occupied. Contact us to get started on your property search today.